Cloud is a big buzzword at the moment, but so much that is written, or presented deals with the technicalities. To use the example of electricity – all the content is about powerstations, and coal, and pylons when what real people want to know about is how it will make their ovens, toasters and televisions work.
I present to large groups online, or at events, and help real business people to understand what cloud can do for their business, and to give them real ideas that they can take back to their companies and implement:
- We can recruit a sales guy in Amsterdam tomorrow
- We can allow our call centre staff to work from home 2 days a week
- We can run our board meetings on the 1st of the month with up to the minute data
- All our managers can manage their budgets in a single live spreadsheet
- We can measure our Social Media ROI
I enjoy speaking at a range of events including
- Technology events
- Business Networking events
- Chambers of Commerce events
- Channel conferences
- On-line Training sessions
My presentations are light-hearted and entertaining but contain the core information to enable business leaders to get the most out of these new technologies and compete more effectively.
To get in touch to discuss speaking opportunities just fill in the contact form below.